Fujikura FSM-60R Fusion Splicer - Optical Fiber (Ribbon-Mode)
Fujikura FSM-60R Fusion Splicer Details:
||Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer
||Request a Free Quote Today!
The FSM-60R has enhanced, robust features enabling it to resist shock, dust, and rain so that unfortunate environmental conditions do not negatively impact productivity.
Fujikura FSM-60R Fusion Splicer Features:
- Up to 12-fiber ribbon splicing.
- Cladding alignment with fixed v-grooves.
- Environmental resistant features.
- Arc calibration-free system.
- 4.1 inch TFT color LCD monitor.
- Dual directional operation system.
- Long life battery
- Detachable work table incorporated into the transit case
- Data and video download software included
- Green friendly - RoHS & WEEE compliant
The FSM-60R splices a optical fiber in 9 seconds and heats a 60mm splice sleeve in 30 seconds, for a total cycle time of only 39 seconds. New features include automatic tube heater operation and more.
Why Buy Your Next FSM-60R Fusion Splicer from Paragon?
- Fully trained in-house technical staff for Pre & Post Fusion Splicer Support.
- We Service all Fujikura FSM-40, FSM-50 & FSM-60 Fusion Splicers world-wide.
- Free Repair Evaluations! Send your Fujikura Fusion Splicer to our Service Center, we'll provide you with a free fair cost estimate for any repairs, cleaning or calibration.
Fujikura FSM-60R Fusion Splicer Specifications:
- Model: FSM-60R Fusion Splicer
- Fiber: Ribbon, Multi-mode, DS, NZDS
- Clamping Diameter: 80um to 150um
- Coating Diameter: 100um to 1000um
- Fiber Cleaver Length: 8 - 16mm w/ 250um coating diameter, 16mm w/ 900um coating diameter
- Typical Avg Splice Loss: .02db w/ SM, .01db w/ MM, .04db w/DS, .04db w/ NZDS
- Splice Time: Typical 9 seconds w/ standard SM fiber
Visit our Fujikura FSM-60R calibration & cleaning services page for additional information.
Fujikura Fusion Splicer - Product Lines: